Monday, September 29, 2008

MNF Preview

I know, I know, I said I usually stay away from Monday Night Football games. The problem is that I love the Ravens and the Steelers have a ton of questions. Including, but not limited too questionable opponents the last few weeks. Both of these defenses have been great. Baltimore limiting teams to 10 points a game and the Steelers to 12.7 a game. Their offenses are pretty close with Baltimore averaging a few more points game. Except the Ravens have been having great success running the ball. Did I mention they basically invented a new defense and its only the third week a team will see the defense? I expected this game to be a pick 'em game. I was shocked to see the Ravens getting 6 and couldn't turn it down.

(219) Baltimore Ravens +6 (-105) Mon@6:35p

No comments: