Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Week 11 Thursday Night Preview

We have a game Thursday night so I thought I would do a preview and also provide you with some links to articles that I found interesting today.

NYJ @ NE
The Jets offense has been averaging 28 points a game. Its been an average offense overall, below average passing and top five running. The New England defense has been below average, horrible at stopping the pass and in the top 10 against the run. The Patrios have been allowing 15 points a game over the last three. I expect Favre and company to score 21 points on offense. The Patriots offense is exactly like the Jets, with all the same strengths and weaknesses. The difference is they are only scoring 21 points game on offense. The Jets defense is actually top 10 and very good against the run. I expect the Patriots only to score 17 points.

Jets -4
O/U 38

Some random links of sites I enjoyed today:
Jets versus Patriots Media Guide (njfrogman)
Conan making fun of Seth Green (kissingsuzykolber)

No comments: